Fast and powerful portable high-frequency x-ray unit for equine or mixed practice.
Portable High-frequency x-ray for equine or mixed practice
- 2kW Output
- 20mA at 100kV
- 0.3-30mAs – Fast and Powerful
- DR Interface
Compact & Light Weight
- Size: 160mm(H) x 161mm(W) x 300mm(L)
- Weight: 9.2kg or 20.3lbs
- kV and mAs selectors adopted a rotary switch system for easy and quick selection of kV and mAs.
- APR switch stores 8 examination parts and corresponding exposure data (kV/mAs) in order to avoid the annoyance of referring these data to the radiographic chart every time.
- Automatic mAs control technique keeps always a real kV selected on the panel in order to obtain an expected picture result even at sites where a certain drop of line voltage occurs by the high impedance such as from the use of an extremely long extension cable.
You may also like…
RAD-X Mobile X-Ray Stand
Height adjustable mounting stand for most portable x-ray units and fits through a normal doorway.
RAD-X Compact Vet Table 2
This compact veterinary table works well with your x-ray grid, or we can also supply a new unit for you. It includes adjustable tie-down points, a foot operated lock and a cassette tray for under table work.