RAD-X DR X1A Portable Wireless DR
Quick, simple and reliable to use. The images are captured and displayed within seconds. This comes packaged as a fully integrated RAD-X CXDI (NE) portable Workstation laptop for DR image acquisition, post-processing and raw data storage.
- Warranty & Support
RAD-X DR X1A Wireless Soft Case System – Portable Digital Radiography.
Quick, simple and reliable to use. The images are captured and displayed within seconds. This comes packaged as a fully integrated RAD-X CXDI (NE) portable Workstation laptop for DR image acquisition, post-processing and raw data storage. The eFilm study manager and viewing software are also on this laptop. The IPS display is great for viewing from greater viewing angles.
- Lenovo ThinkPad P50 Laptop provides a complete, portable DICOM workstation. It comes with a high resolution 15.4” IPS display, Windows 7 64 OS. ( or similar )
- Canon NE CXDI Image Acquisition Software.
- Just 12kgs
- Durable ballistic nylon padded carrying case
- Unique multi-frequency image processing algorithms
- Wireless X-Ray synchronization – Auto Trigger data detection
- Full commercial wireless access point for greater coverage and connection
- DICOM 3.0 connectivity
- One-year Return to Factory warranty
- Merge eFilm WorkStation Viewing Software Ver 4.1 – Single user license - allowing multi-modality viewing including Ultrasound, MR, CT, NM and Digital Endoscopy.
- Grid Suppression software
Warranty - X-Ray
A twelve (12) month return to base warranty period applies for new equipment and covers the cost of all repairs and parts. Faulty equipment will be replaced / repaired during the warranty period. Damage due to improper use, accident or incident is not covered. Microsoft Software products are not covered by any of our warranties.
Training is on DR / CR System, PACS and DICOM viewing software for key personnel and users. This is scheduled during installation if required.
Incidental questions may be answered by applications or tech support personnel, or by the FAQ section on our website. More involved support enquiries and site calls will need to be logged through our service number 1300 721 734. Calls logged here are subject to the support agreement you have in place or on a one-off fee for service.
An internet connection is needed if you require remote service access and support. Appropriate, up to date firewall and internet protection is the responsibility of the client. Antivirus software is not provided by Radincon and is a client responsibility.
Tech Support / Planned Maintenance Agreements – available if required.