Fujifilm FCR Prima T2 CR System
This CR image acquisition system suits a lower volume practice and includes technology for both acquisition and raw data storage. The medical grade monitor is high resolution suitable for image acquisition and post-processing. Includes installation and delivery.
Fujifilm FCR Prima T2 CR System. This is a CR image acquisition system that suits a lower volume practice. Includes a small form factor Dell PC with two separate hard drives for the acquisition software and raw data storage. The medical grade monitor is high resolution suitable for image acquisition and post-processing.
Aimed at the lower volume site and in a desktop design, the Prima T offers all the image quality, ease of use and reliability enjoyed by owners of the faster FCR Capsula readers at a lower investment level. It is capable of processing up to 67 cassettes per hour.
Our standard package inclusions -
- 1 Fujifilm FCR Prima T 2 CR Reader Unit
- 1 Fujifilm FCR Console PLUS Workstation PC (Image Acquisition or Image Capture)
- This workstation is used for entering study information including patient name and ID, selecting suitable anatomical views to be read, initial captured CR image preview, quality review, adjustment if required and distribution to a DICOM workstation, PACS server or teleradiology systems. It comes with a high-resolution monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- Fujifilm Image Intelligence – this is an integration of various digital image processing technologies to enhance the contrast and sharpness of the entire image without any risk of losing the image details. With Image Intelligence technology, you can know obtain stable, optimised, high-quality images.
- Exposure Data Recogniser (EDR) – this software allows consistent density and contrast even when images are over or under-exposed
- Dynamic Range Control (DRC) – this software improves visibility of both dense and peripheral tissue by adjusting density and contrast characteristics.
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC) – this software extracts noise data and suppresses noise levels in images without losing diagnostic information from the image.
- Shutter Processing – this software gives you the black border allowing you to just see the imaged area without the white all around, enhancing your diagnostic viewing.
- Look Up Table (LUT) – this software allows for adjustment of brightness and contrast at the initial image review stage.
- DICOM IM – this software is required for sending DICOM images and studies to a DICOM workstation, PACS server or teleradiology system for clinical diagnostic review.
- Fujifilm Imaging Plate (IP) and IP Cassette – 35x43cm
- Fujifilm Imaging Plate (IP) and IP Cassette – 24x30cm
- Multi-Objective Frequency Processing (MFP) – this software enhances soft tissue detail to bring you the best in image quality.
- Merge eFilm Workstation Viewing Software – Ver 4.1 – Perpetual Single User License on the console PC.
FCR PRIMA T is a table-top reader unit which boasts a world-class high processing speed of 57 IPs / hour. With the optional Upgrade Kit, this speed can be increased still further to 67 IPs / hour. As with all Fujifilm equipment, FCR PRIMA T is easy to operate. It will help reduce the patient waiting time and greatly increase the efficiency of examination workflow.
FCR PRIMA T, with its light, compact, tabletop design is Fujifilm's first FCR model of this type. It can be placed on a desk or shelf or anywhere space is limited. As this is a fully digital reader neither a darkroom nor automatic processor is required. FCR PRIMA T can always be installed in the space vacated by a chemistry-based processor.
Stable high-quality images
Although this is a compact machine its excellent image quality is the same as that produced by the rest of the FCR range. Image Intelligence™, Fujifilm's proprietary image processing technology, enhances image contrast and sharpness, without any deterioration of details. FCR PRIMA T supports accurate diagnosis by offering stable and optimized image quality.
Fujifilm FCR Console Lite Workstation PC (Image Acquisition or Image Capture)
This workstation is used for entering study information including patient name and ID, selecting suitable anatomical views to be read, initial captured CR image preview, quality review, adjustment if required and distribution to a DICOM workstation, PACS server or teleradiology systems. It comes with a high-resolution standard monitor, keyboard and mouse.