Canon CXDI-710C Sensor Panels
One of Canons most popular wireless detectors for general radiography.
The CXDI-710C Wireless DR Panel is one of Canon’s wireless detectors. The CXDI Wireless series delivers intuitive operation, exceptional sensitivity and crystal-clear image quality in a lightweight, waterproof package. Canon CXDI technology – the perfect partner for cutting-edge clinical work. At just 2.3 kgs the lightweight water resistant detector is the same size as standard ISO 4090 film cassettes. High resolution images are a result of a pixel pitch of just 125 microns. In addition to realizing a higher resolution as compared with previous Canon Digital Radiography Systems, the CXDI-710C Wireless is also more sensitive, reducing x-ray exposure required. Full 35x43cm image area.
Serviced and maintained here in Sydney.
- New ergonomic detector design; Easier to hold, grip and position
- Scintillator: CsI (Caesium Iodide)
- Weight (incl. battery): 2.3 kg
- Effective imaging area: 35.0 x 42.6 cm
- External dimensions: 38.4 x 46.0 x 1.57 cm
- Image matrix size: 2800 x 3408 pixels
- Pixel size: 125 μm
- Resolution: 4.0 lp/mm
- DQE: >0.6 (0 lp/mm)
- Grey scale: 65536 gradations (A/D: 16bit)
- Preview image time: 1 sec
- Cycle Time – Auto Detect:7 sec
- Cycle Time – Sync: 0 sec
- Water resistance rating: IPX7 (immersion to a depth of 1m for 30 minutes) The waterproof of this equipment is not a permanent feature and IPX7 protection may degrade over time under normal use
- Battery performance: Standard Synchronisation mode, Max. 1000 images @ 7 sec. cycle, Avg. 140 images @ 100 sec. cycle.
- Non-Generator Connection mode: Max. 1000 images @ 7 sec. cycle, Avg. 110 images @ 100 sec. cycle
- Detector charging in docking station: approx. 120 min
- In battery charger: approx. 150 min
- Wireless channel/band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz (W52, W53, W56, W58)
- Built-in shock sensor: Accelerometer module inside. Records the free fall/shock, detection date and intensity to the memory
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the Canon CXDI-710C Sensor Panels
Our team can help you find the most suitable unit for your workflow.