Eizo Monitor MX216
The MX216 is a 2-megapixel monitor for the medical sector with DICOM preset and integrated sensor for reliable image quality, and has factory present DICOM characteristic and displays grey tones of object-oriented radiological images.
There is excellent image quality for the finest details, it observes monochrome and colour images on a single monitor. It has blur reduction features, one billion colour tones, uniform brightness and high colour purity. The monitor also has integrated front sensor for balanced image quality, that also manages effortless calibration, and always calibrates to the right format, with Image Rotation Plus, so you can access both portrait and landscape images.
Eizo also has a guaranteed 5 year warranty, due to their impeccable production process, based on the simple principle of success.
- Type: Color (IPS)
- Backlight: LED
- Size: 54 cm / 21.3″
- Native Resolution: 1200 x 1600 (3:4 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 324.0 x 432.0 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.270 x 0.270 mm
- Net Weight: 7.6 kg
- Weight without Stand: 4.7 kg
- Display Colors: 10-bit colors (DisplayPort): 1.07 billion (maximum) colors
8-bit colors: 16.77 million from a palette of 543 billion colors
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178° / 178°
- Brightness (typical): 500 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1500:1
- Response Time (typical): 20 ms (on / off)