GE LOGIQ P9
The LOGIQ™ P9 ultrasound system is well suited for the clinical and workflow demands of general imaging. From triage to comprehensive exams, the LOGIQ P9 delivers consistent image quality, comprehensive application coverage, advanced features and ease of use that enable timely, confident decisions. Supports high efficiency for busy schedules with customized workflow settings that help you improve your ease of use. Easily adjusts to your working style, preferences and variable needs throughout your workday with smart ergonomics and features that help you improve productivity and investment value.
- Latest Release Software
- General Imaging Suite
- M / B Mode
- Colour Doppler
- Power Doppler
- Pulse Wave Doppler
- Coded Harmonic Imaging – Enables high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real-time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) – Reduces noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- CrossXBeam™ – Enhances your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
- Raw data processing
- Automatic Imaging Processing
- On-board patient data management
- Report package with template designer
- Dedicated and customisable pre-sets
- Designed for user comfort and easy workflow
- Large 21.5 inch monitor and accessible 10.4 inch touchscreen
- Simple operating panel design with fewer physical keys
- Fully articulating arm4, with up/down/swivel
- Digital TGC and digital keyboard
- HDMI Connection/ Solid State Drive
- Three USB Ports + 1 SD Port
- Basic DICOM, JPEG export via USB
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the GE LOGIQ P9
Our team can help you find the most suitable unit for your workflow.