GE LOGIQ S8
Provide excellent care for your patients with the LOGIQ S8. We are committed to providing you with superb imaging and simplified workflow in an ultrasound system scalable to your needs. This enables you to make clinical decisions with greater confidence and better support your daily clinical needs.
The migration of the Agile Acoustic Technology into the LOGIQ S8 S-Agile Architecture combined with the power of E-Series transducers leads to superb image quality in a wide range of clinical applications including abdominal, musculoskeletal, small parts, breast, vascular, cardiology and more.
- Diagnostic ultrasound with Doppler physics and instrumentation
- B-Flow, Elastography, Multi-modality Query Retrieve
- Raw digital data signal processing, storage and manipulation
- Scan Assistant techniques and program development
- Advanced technologies, i.e. High definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD), CrossXBeam*, Coded Harmonics Imaging and LOGIQView
- 3D volume technologies, workflow concepts, volume manipulation and data optimization
- E-Series probe technologies, i.e. single crystal, matrix array and acoustic amplifier technologies
- 4-6 hours of hands-on scanning in small groups