GE LOGIQ V2
With the LOGIQ V2 you can add the advanced capabilities of colour Doppler to your practice with the compact and portable LOGIQ V2 ultrasound system.
Expect exceptional image quality with technologies migrated from our flagship LOGIQ systems.
The GE Logiq has great image quality that is easy to achieve, whether they scan 1 patient a day or 10. It also includes an auto-optimization features to quickly adjust image quality with the touch of a button. It is easy to use; a simplified system with an easy workflow for L&D so you can get a good image quickly and easily. It is a portable product, whether on the cart or carried by the handle, the system goes where you need it to without having to power down, and it has simplified connectivity. Wired and wireless options streamline archiving and communication.
- Colour Doppler
- Coded Harmonic Imaging – Enables high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real-time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) – Reduces noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- CrossXBeam™ – Enhances your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
- Raw data processing
- Auto Optimization – Optimizes B-mode images to help improve contrast resolution.
- Dimensions: 83mm (H) x 396mm (L) x 368mm (W)
- Weight: 6kg with battery
- Electrical Power:
Voltage: 100-240 VAC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Maximum of 200 VA with peripherals
- Built-in carrying handle
- Dedicated and customisable presets
- 15” LCD with wide viewing angle
- On-board patient data management
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the GE LOGIQ V2
Our team can help you find the most suitable unit for your workflow.