GE LOGIQ V5
Console Ultrasound System
Supports a wide range of applications in a easy to use affordable package. Versatile ultrasound capabilities are vital for veterinary ultrasound imaging. The LOGIQ V5 Vetsystem supports a wide range of applications, including abdominal, cardiac, and musculoskeletal exams in a easy to use affordable package. You can add the advanced capabilities of colour Doppler to your practice with this compact, mobile cart based ultrasound system.
Expect exceptional image quality with technologies migrated from our flagship LOGIQ systems.
- M / B Mode
- Colour Doppler
- Power Doppler
- Pulse Wave Doppler
- Coded Harmonic Imaging – Enables high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real-time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) – Reduces noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- ‘CrossXBeam’ – Enhances your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
- Raw data processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Basic cardiac package
- On-board patient data management
- Dedicated and customisable pre-sets
- 17” LCD with wide viewing angle
- HDMI Connection
- Two probe ports
- Two USB Ports + 1 SD Port
- Basic DICOM, JPEG export via USB
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the GE LOGIQ V5
Our team can help you find the most suitable unit for your workflow.