GE Versana Active
The Versana Active ultrasound system delivers the imaging capability of a console in a hand-carried, lightweight package that enables you to actively take your system to your patients, on premises or remote facilities. The unit has Colour, Power & PW Doppler as standard. Windows 10 with a SDD, USB ports & HDMI Output, new Whizz real-time automation, Voice Comments recorder.
This high quality yet affordable unit comes from the GE Healthcare legacy of MSK ultrasound imaging excellence. It combines design, workflow, and features developed based on extensive research and testing to meet users’ demanding requirements.
- Colour Doppler
- Coded Harmonic Imaging – Enables high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real-time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) – Reduces noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- CrossXBeam™ – Enhances your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
- Raw data processing
- Whizz Real-time Optimization – constantly optimizes image quality as you scan
- On-board patient data management
- Built in carrying handle
- Dedicated and customisable presets15.6” LCD with wide viewing angle
- Basic user manual
- Document Kit (Quick Guide, Manual CD,)
- Portable Power Adaptor