Portable Rugged Ultrasound
The Ibex Pro ultrasound is a versatile ultra-portable system that can be worn on the body or set on a table. Designed for bovine and equine reproduction, basic small animal and soft tissue diagnostics. Water-resistant and dust-proof with our proprietary DuraScan casing, the Ibex Pro can handle any environment.
With advanced features typically found on higher end systems, the Ibex Pro can cover all your needs in one system.
The combination of ruggedness, simplicity, versatility, long battery life, and affordability make this a great choice for mixed practices, research, academia, and wildlife. The screen, keyboard, and trackball allow easier use of some of the more advanced features (measurements, gestation tables, dual imaging, saving and cataloging images).
The Ibex Pro is versatile—it has a screen for those applications that require it or people who prefer it, but still accommodates the video headsets. The mixed practitioner can use it laptop-style in the clinic or chute-side, and then strap it on to use with headset for field use. It uses the same large selection of variable-frequency transducers and accessories that the Superlite does.
- DuraScan case: water, dust and impact resistant
- 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- B, B/M modes
- Auto enhanced field of view (auto adjusts focus, frequency, gain and other parameters)
- Digital beam-former
- Gestational tables
- Stores still frames and video loops
- Removable image storage comes standard with your IBEX purchase. The card will hold thousands of images
- Voice label stored images
- Li-Ion smart batteries with 6+ hours continuous run time
- Multiple headset options
- 3 year warranty (warranty extension available)
- I.C.E. arms-free scanning available
- Hardwired L7HD high resolution transducer