HIGH FREQUENCY PORTABLE X-RAY UNIT
This is the perfect choice for mixed practice. Light and powerful enough to handle most large animal cases in the field then come back to the practice and tackle most anything that comes through the door. The 100HF delivers 20 mA at 100kV making it a 2kW output unit. Maximum of 30mA is available right up to 66kV before it changes to 20mA to cover the range up to 100kV. Displays kV and mAs. Twin laser pointers for accurate focal distance and a bright LED light make collimation easy. Light is activated with the lamp button or by the first stage of exposure. Available with a small or large animal fascia to suit the majority of your work. The display reverses a with button push.
Eight memory factor settings for your most common work. Digital ready if sync is required.
Tough, reliable well-built Japanese unit that will give you years of reliable service and great value.
- 2.0kW Power output – 30mA@40-66kV, 20mA@68-100kV.
- 40-100 kV in 2kV steps
- 0.3 – 20 mAs in 32 settings
- Rotary switches with back lit LCD displays
- Reversible LCD display – one touch – for small or large animal work
- 8 APR Selections – memory store for common factors
- X-ray Tube – Toshiba D-124
1.2mm Focal Spot
20KHU heat Unit Housing
16 Degree Target Angle
- Collimator with 30 second timer, 2.5mm AL Filtration @ 100kV
- Twin Laser Pointers focusing at 75cm Focal Distance – accurate daylight centering
- 6 metre power cable, 2.5 metre two stage deadman exposure switch
- Light Weight – 8.8kg
- Line Voltage Compensation – automatic with filament stabilization – tube protection
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the Porta 100HF
Our team can help you find the most suitable unit for your workflow.