RAD-X Compact Vet Table 2 HL
Compact Vet Table
This is our four-way float top table with a fixed tube stand. It can mount any portable x-ray unit on the market. The table top locks are activated by a foot pedal that allows accurate and easy positioning every time.
There are four table top corner tie down cleats for easy patient restraint and positioning. The stainless steel cassette tray is self-centering and locks the cassette or DR panel in place. Above this there is a removable grid tray that simply slides out for non-grid work. We can use your grid or supply one to suit your needs. The table can also double as an ultrasound or procedure table.
A great investment that will outlast many practice owners and bring great productivity gains for your team.
- Table top – 1600 x 640mm
- Table top movement – lateral 160mm, longitudinal 800mm
- Table top total movement area – 2400 x 800mm
- Table top height – 760mm
- Base size – 660(w) x 600(d)mm
- Base and tube stand depth – 900mm
- Fixed height tube stand – 1850mm. High Lift
- Fixed height tube stand – 1790mm. Standard Lift
- Foot activated mechanical table locking
- Stainless steel cassette tray, self-centering and lockable
- Grid tray – slid out removable
- 4 table corner tie down cleats
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the RAD-X Compact Vet Table 2 HL
Our team can help you find the most suitable unit for your workflow.