RAD-X DR X1A Hard Case Mini
The portable hard case mini system is tough, rugged and reliable to use. Packaged as a fully integrated RAD-X CXDI (NE) portable Workstation laptop for DR image acquisition, post processing and raw data storage. The IPS display makes it easier for greater viewing angles, and the fast exposure that is faster than regular cabled systems, ideal for yearling studies.
Add to this your choice of the Canon CXDI Range of DR Panels. Two sizes available – 35x43cm and 30×40 cm. The CXDI 701 and 801 standard models or the CXDI 710 and 810 lighter carbon fiber, water resistant option. Same class leading Canon image quality, reliability and longevity. Serviced and maintained here in Sydney.
- Lenovo ThinkPad P54 Laptop provides a complete, portable DICOM workstation. It comes with a high resolution 15.4” IPS display, Windows 10 Pro OS. ( or similar )
- RAD-X Canon NE CXDI Image Acquisition Software.
- Just 12kg.
- Durable ballistic nylon padded carrying case or self-contained hard case.
- Unique RAD-X multi-frequency image processing algorithms.
- Cabled x-ray exposure synchronization for high speed or Wireless X-Ray synchronization – Auto Trigger data detection.
- Full commercial wireless access point for greater coverage and connection
- DICOM 3.0 connectivity
- Merge eFilm WorkStation Viewing Software Version 4.2 – Single user license – allowing multi-modality viewing
- Including Ultrasound, MR, CT, NM and Digital Endoscopy.
- Grid Suppression software
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the RAD-X DR X1A Hard Case Mini
Our team can help you find the most suitable unit for your workflow.